10 Scholarship Available
The FLA scholarship is granted to current undergraduate students with academic excellence and outstanding creative abilities. The FLA scholarship covers 85-100% of tuition fee for selected outstanding students in the arts. Ten FLA scholarships are currently available for Fall 2021-Spring 2022 admission. Scholarships are awarded to limited number of applicants depending on their qualifications and merit, and is very competitive. They cover part (or full) of tuition fee only. Applicants should find other sources to pay for registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses, if applicable.
Undergraduate students majoring in fine/applied arts, design, performing arts, and other creative fields are encouraged to apply.
- Fine & studio arts
- Film, video, & photographic arts
- General visual & communication arts
- Game and interactive media
- 2D, 3D, illustration, industrial design
- Interior design and architecture
- Performing arts: theatre, drama, music, dance
- production, post production, and media management
- Other design and creative fields of study